We cannot do this alone.
Become a member.
The Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia (CACV) is a community of individuals and organizations working together to reduce the burden of cancer in Virginia. Membership in CACV is open to anyone interested in cancer control in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
By joining CACV, you become part of a group of dedicated individuals and organizations that are committed to fostering communication, collaboration, and community awareness to meet the multi-faceted needs of persons living with cancer.
We cannot do this alone. Together our impact to improve the health and well-being of all Virginians is greater. Join the Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia today!
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a diverse network of cancer-focused colleagues from across Virginia
- Opportunity to shape the priorities of cancer control in Virginia
- Participation in CACV priority workgroups and taskforces
- Invitation to quarterly meetings with presentations on key issues relating to cancer control
- Discounted fees to CACV sponsored events like the Virginia Cancer Conference
- Regular updates and communication on cancer control activities including CACV’s monthly newsletter
- Ability to promote organizational news or events in the monthly newsletter
- Access to information, state and national resources, and professional development opportunities that will help lead to success in your work
We have membership levels for everyone
Membership dues are on an annual basis each calendar year.
Individuals & Students
Membership in CACV is open to any individual interested in cancer control in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Student members are anyone studying at a school, college, or university from high school to post-doctoral level with an interest in cancer control in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
CACV offers a small number of scholarships to cover membership dues. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at email@example.com
Organization membership is open to non-profits, for-profits, government, and community-based groups interested in cancer control in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The benefits of organization membership are the same as individual membership.
- Organization Tier 1 (up to 5 employees): $100 annually
- Organization Tier 2 (up to 10 employees): $200 annually
- Organization Tier 3 (up to 15 employees): $300 annually
- Organization Tier 4 (up to 20 employees): $400 annually
- Organization Tier 5 (up to 25 employees): $500 annually
Membership in CACV is to be inclusive and continuously open representing the continuum of services provided throughout Virginia. CACV reserves the right to deny membership to representatives of organizations whose mission does not align with the Coalition. Membership decisions are made at the discretion of the CACV Board of Directors.
You must be logged in to post a comment.