Benefits of Membership:
- Access to a diverse network of cancer-focused colleagues from across Virginia
- Invitation to quarterly meetings with guest speakers
- Lunch at in-person quarterly meetings
- Discounted registration fees for Virginia Cancer Conference
- Opportunities to network with board members and general membership during monthly “office hours”
- Weekly electronic newsletter
- Ability to promote organizational news and upcoming events in the newsletter
- Eligibility to join workgroups to hold leadership positions
- Access to information, resources, and professional development
- Promotion of individual organization’s work through CACV’s communication channels
- Membership dues support the creation and distribution of the State Cancer Plan
The CACV Board of Directors reviews membership applications during their monthly meetings. Membership is contingent on Board approval.
Individual Membership Dues are $25 annually.
There are also options for an organization to join with multiple members. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.