CACV is built on facilitating collaborative partnerships among public health organizations, private organizations, cancer centers, survivors and families to carry out the Virginia Cancer Plan. As a CACV member, you play a critical role in carrying out the recommended cancer control activities.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Access to a diverse network of cancer colleagues from across the state
- Educational opportunities including our quarterly programs and state conference
- Access to our weekly newsletter
- Ability to showcase your organization’s work
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities
How to Become a Member
- Complete our brief membership application , so we can learn about you and connect you to others in CACV with similar interests.
- Start getting involved by attending CACV events and share your own events in our CACV weekly newsletter.
- $25 annual membership dues support our educational programs and events