Cancer Action Coalition of Virginia is a 501c3 dedicated to serving Virginians interested in cancer issues including prevention, early detection, treatment, survivorship/palliative care, surveillance and equity and equality.
Coalition members include cancer survivors, caregivers and advocates as well as members of the state and local governments, community coalitions, non-profit organizations, universities, the cancer research community, and the health, medical and business communities.
Membership benefits include:
• Networking with others interested in cancer issues
• Sharing cancer resources
• Serving the community
• Learning about new programs, best practices, cutting edge issues, new policies
• Meeting and working with experts in the field
• Supporting legislative initiatives
• Raising awareness of cancer issues throughout the Commonwealth
• Having access to information and resources
• Making community connections
• Uniting to provide a larger voice for supporting change
CACV Conference: Highlights from the CACV conference speakers are now available on our Conference page!